District Four Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lily's Untold Stories: Story One: The guy I tazed in the balls ^^

2 posters

Go down

Lily's Untold Stories: Story One: The guy I tazed in the balls ^^ Empty Lily's Untold Stories: Story One: The guy I tazed in the balls ^^

Post by Lily!? Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:08 pm

Hey guys, Lily was bored so she's posting her stories of life. ^^ This one is about the jerk I tazed in the balls. Evil or Very Mad

Once Upon A Time,

A freshman Lily was walking in the halls and met some senior idiot named Craig. He had a crush on her, so she lightly put him down. No big deal right? Wrong. He started to follow her to her classes, waiting for her at her locker, and scaring away all of her friends. She yelled at him to stop being such a freaking creeper. He yelled at her back and they got in a fight. She stormed home and did her normal shit. The next day, he was waiting for her in front of her door. Lily said she wouldnt go with him and walk with him. So he said to come or he would crush her skull. She had a tazer for protection just in case something bad ever happened. So, Lily grabbed the tazer, hiding it from him. After that, Lily hugged him tightly, then loading the tazer. She tazed him in the balls with his jeans covering and stuff but still. He freaked out and went unconcious. She kicked him down her stoop then walked to school carefree and with a tazer in her backpack. He stayed away from him after dat.

The End.

Comments? I love you Suspect Arrow santa Sleep

Lily!?

Back to top Go down

Lily's Untold Stories: Story One: The guy I tazed in the balls ^^ Empty Re: Lily's Untold Stories: Story One: The guy I tazed in the balls ^^

Post by Emily Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:23 pm

LMAO
Emily
Emily
Admin

https://districtfourrpg.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Lily's Untold Stories: Story One: The guy I tazed in the balls ^^ Empty Re: Lily's Untold Stories: Story One: The guy I tazed in the balls ^^

Post by Lily!? Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:42 pm

ROFL After that no guy friend went around me for months XD

Lily!?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down