District Four Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRADLEY -INSERT MIDDLE ADN LAST NAME HURR- GET OVER HERE

3 posters

Go down

BRADLEY -INSERT MIDDLE ADN LAST NAME HURR- GET OVER HERE Empty BRADLEY -INSERT MIDDLE ADN LAST NAME HURR- GET OVER HERE

Post by Samsung Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:07 pm

ONLINE PLZ KTHNX
Samsung
Samsung
Admin

Back to top Go down

BRADLEY -INSERT MIDDLE ADN LAST NAME HURR- GET OVER HERE Empty Re: BRADLEY -INSERT MIDDLE ADN LAST NAME HURR- GET OVER HERE

Post by Bradley Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:12 pm

cant my computer lags when i try to laod and my mom has already caught me before adn is abotu beat my fucking ass sicne im still grounded

Bradley

Back to top Go down

BRADLEY -INSERT MIDDLE ADN LAST NAME HURR- GET OVER HERE Empty Re: BRADLEY -INSERT MIDDLE ADN LAST NAME HURR- GET OVER HERE

Post by Samsung Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:16 pm

<_>
Samsung
Samsung
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:06 pm

Bradley wrote:cant my computer lags when i try to laod and my mom has already caught me before adn is abotu beat my fucking ass sicne im still grounded

You should go in the kichen get a knife and shank her in her sleep.
Then wipe off the finger prints and say Chuky did it.
Joker
Joker

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:06 pm

Or Freddy that works too >_> <_<
Joker
Joker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum